- Starting date for Submission of Application: 15.07.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.08.2019
Job Type: Central gov job
Organization Name: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
Name Of The Post:
- Professor- Nursing
- Associate Professor – Nursing
- Assistant Professor · Nursing
Total No. Of Vacancies: 95 Post
Pay Scale: As per notification
Job Location: Lalpur, Amarkantak. Madhya Pradesh and Regional Campus at Imphal. Manipur)
Age Limit: As per notification
i) An eminent scholar with M. Sc. Nursing (at least with 55% marks) and Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 publications in the peer-reviewed.
ii) A minimum of ten (10) years of teaching experience in University/ College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National level institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate.
iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula, courses and the technology-mediated teaching-learning process.
Associate Professor – Nursing:
i) Good academic record with M .Sc. in Nursing (at least 55% marks) and Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/relevant disciplines.
ii) A minimum of eight years (08) of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University/College or Accredited Research Institutions/Industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with a minimum of 7 publications in the peer-reviewed journals and a total research score of 75 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations, 2018 as amended from time to time.
iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching-learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
Assistant Professor · Nursing:
i) Good academic record with at least 55% marks in M.Sc. in Nursing (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject or an equivalent Degree from an Indian/Foreign University (Accredited).
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
Application Mode: Online
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS category: Rs. 500
How To Apply: Qualified and Interested applicants can Download Notification From Official site page http://www.igntu.ac.in/recruitment.aspx
Instruction To Apply Now:
- Log on to BSF careers page at the website www.igntu.ac.in
- Eligible applicants are advised to open the web application form.
- Fill your instructional qualification, skill, revel in, and different related records as in line with the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all applicable files in prescribed layout and length.
- Pay the application fee as consistent with the class.
- Complete the IGNTU Jobs Application Form with crucial information.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of IGNTU Recruitment 2019 online utility form.
Official Website: www.igntu.ac.in