- 11 Aug 2019 09:00 to 12:00
Job Type: Central gov job
Organization Name: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Name Of The Post:
- Duty Officer Terminal – 01
- Jr.Executive (Pax) – 08
- Customer Agent – 49
- Ramp Service Agent – 16
- Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver – 14
- Handyman / Handy women – 61
Total No. Of Vacancies: 149 Posts
Pay Scale: ₹11220 – ₹32,200 per month
Job Location: Gujarat
Age Limit: Applicants Age Limit Should be 28 – 50 years
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO/Airline Travel and Tourism/Aviation. with 12 years’ experience, out of which at least 04 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax, Ramp & cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination
- Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with 0 9 years experience,in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservations, ticketing, computerized passenger check -in / cargo handling
Graduate from a recognized university under 10+2+3 pattern with M.B.A. or equivalent in any discipline (2 -years full time course or 3-years part time course) from a recognized university with 6 years aviation experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservations, ticketing, computerized passenger check -in/ cargo handling
- Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA-UFTAA or IATA -FIATA or IATA -DGR or IATA -CARGO
Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 01 year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger check -in / cargo handling.
Ramp Service Agent
- 3 -years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognised by the State Government or ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with ICTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language as one of the subject.
Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Tes
Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver
- Minimum SSC (10th Standard Pass) Must carry original valid HMV driving licence at the time of appearing for Trade test.
Handyman / Handy women
- SSC /10th Standard Pass.
Must be able to read and understand English Language
- Written Examination
Application Mode: Offline
- Gen/ OBC – ₹500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – No. Fee
How To Apply: Qualified and Interested applicants can Download Notification From Official site page http://www.airindia.in/careers.htm
Instruction To Apply Now:
- Go to AIATSL site: www.airindia.in
- Click on the option: Careers.
- Find the right notification “Recruitment Notice” and open it.
- Read the notification effectively to check your eligibility for AIATSL Recruitment 2019.
- Eligible applicants fill all obligatory details of offline application shape and attach documents.
- Send your application thru offline mode until the last date.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Address: Metropole Hotel Near R.T.O Circle, Subhash Bridge Corner, Ahmedabad-380027
Join Govt Job Alert Whatsapp Group Link: https://govjobupdate.in/government-job-whatsapp-group-link/